Traveling Luck for Pulau Takuhak, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Pulau Takuhak?What's around Pulau Takuhak?
Wikipedia near Pulau Takuhak
Where to stay near Pulau Takuhak
The timezone in Pulau Takuhak is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. -0.2178°, Longitude. 122.2642°
Satellite map around Pulau Takuhak
Loading map of Pulau Takuhak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pulau Takuhak, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nanasi (3.5km)
- Malapo (7km)
- Tumpang (7.4km)
- Biga (10km)
- Salinggoha (10.6km)
- Loe (14.6km)
- Dolong (14.8km)
- Popolii (15.1km)
- Tutung (17.9km)
- Olilian (18.5km)
- Lempek (18.7km)
- Tongidan (19.5km)
- Sandegoh (23.9km)
- Pasokan (25.6km)
- Toani (26.2km)
- Liang (28.9km)
- Pongidan (29.3km)
- Tingki (30.1km)
- Tuwean (30.4km)
- Tingki (31.9km)
- Kondongan (33.6km)
- Kadoda (38.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Malenge (40.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunung Lantolanto (6.1km)
Airports close to Pulau Takuhak
Bubung(LUW), Luwuk, Indonesia (214.2km)