Traveling Luck for Pulau Pasir, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Pulau Pasir?What's around Pulau Pasir?
Where to stay near Pulau Pasir
The timezone in Pulau Pasir is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.3914°, Longitude. 120.5467°
Satellite map around Pulau Pasir
Loading map of Pulau Pasir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pulau Pasir, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tinombo (24.9km)
- Oya (24.9km)
- Ogotumubu (27.2km)
- Tilung (27.2km)
- Tomini (27.9km)
- Tingkulang (27.9km)
- Ogomojolo (28km)
- Bambanipa (28.6km)
- Ogomapas (28.7km)
- Simpilopong (29.5km)
- Sauran (31.4km)
- Tangki (31.9km)
- Oya (31.9km)
- Palasa (32.1km)
- Labuan (32.8km)
- Ambesia (34.2km)
- Tilung (35.3km)
- Bandungan (36km)
- Koja (37.2km)
- Bugis (37.3km)
- Ulatan (39.3km)
- Bambasiang (40.1km)
- Abumbul (40.7km)
- Ogotion (43.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Ogomojolo (26.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tanjung Pandulungpalasa (29.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunung Tomini (39.4km)