Traveling Luck for Umu, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Umu?What's around Umu?
Where to stay near Umu
The timezone in Umu is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 1.0411°, Longitude. 122.1844°
Satellite map around Umu
Loading map of Umu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Umu, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Umu (0km)
- Pololahua (2.7km)
- Kotajin (4.6km)
- Moyongo (5.5km)
- Ilomangga (5.6km)
- Sakulati (5.7km)
- Dusuntengah (6km)
- Tolinggula (6.2km)
- Durian (7.5km)
- Wawohu (8.4km)
- Hepu (9.3km)
- Bendungan (9.7km)
- Tatilo (12.2km)
- Ulantangan (12.9km)
- Yango (13.1km)
- Dusunpantai (14.3km)
- Batutiga (14.5km)
- Didingga (15.6km)
- Sesma (16.3km)
- Biau (18.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (3.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (12.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (16.7km)
Airports close to Umu
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (169.4km)