Traveling Luck for Yango, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Yango?What's around Yango?
Where to stay near Yango
The timezone in Yango is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0436°, Longitude. 122.1242°
Satellite map around Yango
Loading map of Yango and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yango, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yango (0km)
- Ulantangan (0.9km)
- Wawohu (8.7km)
- Tatilo (9.7km)
- Bendungan (9.7km)
- Molongato (10.1km)
- Hepu (10.2km)
- Durian (10.2km)
- Pangi (11.4km)
- Dusuntengah (12.4km)
- Umu (13.1km)
- Moyongo (14.2km)
- Lilito (14.3km)
- Pololahua (15.3km)
- Ilomangga (16.6km)
- Kotajin (16.8km)
- Maranti (17.2km)
- Sakulati (17.7km)
- Batutiga (17.9km)
- Tolinggula (18.3km)
- Sesma (19.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (13.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (12.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (4.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (10km)
Airports close to Yango
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (181km)