Traveling Luck for Ulunipa, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Ulunipa?What's around Ulunipa?
Wikipedia near Ulunipa
Where to stay near Ulunipa
The timezone in Ulunipa is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. -2.7908°, Longitude. 122.1378°
Satellite map around Ulunipa
Loading map of Ulunipa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ulunipa, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tanjung Laroga (0.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Melintang (37.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Talowa (22.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Alangalang (12km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- La Mupai (42.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Terumbu Waspade (38.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ulunipa
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (190km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.