Traveling Luck for Tanjung Lalompa, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Lalompa?What's around Tanjung Lalompa?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Lalompa
Where to stay near Tanjung Lalompa
The timezone in Tanjung Lalompa is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. -2.8792°, Longitude. 122.2544°
Satellite map around Tanjung Lalompa
Loading map of Tanjung Lalompa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Lalompa, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lalompa (12.1km)
- Bahunkuluri (19.5km)
- Labota (20.6km)
- One Ete (21.3km)
- Tangoba (22.2km)
- Tondo Oleo (24.7km)
- Lailia (28.2km)
- Labeo (28.4km)
- Jonete (29.9km)
- Buleleng (31.6km)
- Ulunipa (33.8km)
- Kampuhbau (36.1km)
- Pungkeo (36.4km)
- Dongkala (37.4km)
- Bahodopi (38.8km)
- Tapuhaka (39.5km)
- Bahudopi (39.7km)
- Hanoenai (40.4km)
- Batumanmpih (50.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Melintang (9.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Salabangka (45.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Karang Bantam (21.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Talowa (12.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Terumbu Waspade (6.8km)