Traveling Luck for Tanjung Batumanu, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Batumanu?What's around Tanjung Batumanu?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Batumanu
Where to stay near Tanjung Batumanu
The timezone in Tanjung Batumanu is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.9239°, Longitude. 122.3236°
Satellite map around Tanjung Batumanu
Loading map of Tanjung Batumanu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Batumanu, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bahunkuluri (5.2km)
- Lalompa (7.4km)
- Tangoba (11.1km)
- One Ete (13.6km)
- Tondo Oleo (17.1km)
- Pungkeo (19.5km)
- Dongkala (20.7km)
- Kampuhbau (20.9km)
- Labeo (22.1km)
- Tapuhaka (23.6km)
- Jonete (26.4km)
- Lemo (27.2km)
- Kolono (27.3km)
- Waruwaru (28.6km)
- Buajangka (29.8km)
- Gustobelo (30km)
- Buleleng (30.5km)
- Bakala (30.8km)
- Salabangka (30.8km)
- Hanoenai (31.3km)
- Kaleroang (33km)
- Paku (34.1km)
- Bunginkela (34.3km)
- Jawajawi (36.3km)
- Sambalagi (36.9km)
- Batumanmpih (37.3km)
- Buton (38.4km)
- Labota (38.7km)
- Lalampu (46km)
- Wenea (51.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kepulauan Salabangka (33.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Melintang (18.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Salabangka (31.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Talowa (31.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Terumbu Waspade (15.7km)