Traveling Luck for Tanjung Kramat, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Kramat?What's around Tanjung Kramat?
Where to stay near Tanjung Kramat
The timezone in Tanjung Kramat is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.3208°, Longitude. 121.4486°
Satellite map around Tanjung Kramat
Loading map of Tanjung Kramat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Kramat, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oan (5.5km)
- Dako (7.6km)
- Makupo (16.3km)
- Kumoligon (21.5km)
- Malolok (23.4km)
- Busak (27.4km)
- Lalo (29.1km)
- Leok (29.7km)
- Buol (33.2km)
- Kali (34.6km)
- Kulango (37.7km)
- Bugis (40.2km)
- Negerilama (42.8km)
- Tuinan (45.5km)
- Lakea Dua (47.3km)
- Kantahan (48.4km)
- Kodolagon (49.8km)
- Bokat (51.3km)
- Tang (52.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Pantuluta (11.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Buol Road (33.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Busak (21.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Gantale (7km)