Traveling Luck for Labota, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Labota?What's around Labota?
Wikipedia near Labota
Where to stay near Labota
The timezone in Labota is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:52. It's light
Latitude. -2.8667°, Longitude. 122.1667°
Satellite map around Labota
Loading map of Labota and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Labota, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Lalompa (20.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Melintang (28.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Karang Bantam (41.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Talowa (7.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Alangalang (12.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Terumbu Waspade (26.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Labota
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (202.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.