Traveling Luck for Pasokan, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Pasokan?What's around Pasokan?
Wikipedia near Pasokan
Where to stay near Pasokan
The timezone in Pasokan is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.3014°, Longitude. 122.3444°
Satellite map around Pasokan
Loading map of Pasokan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pasokan, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pasokan (0km)
- Liang (3.6km)
- Sandegoh (4.2km)
- Tuwean (5.1km)
- Tingki (5.8km)
- Tingki (6.5km)
- Pongidan (7.8km)
- Kondongan (8.5km)
- Tongidan (9.8km)
- Biga (15.9km)
- Salinggoha (18km)
- Malapo (18.6km)
- Nanasi (22.8km)
- Loe (26.1km)
- Tumpang (28.7km)
- Dolong (29.7km)
- Tutung (31.9km)
- Popolii (35.9km)
- Olilian (36km)
- Lempek (37.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Walea (27.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunung Lantolanto (23.5km)
Airports close to Pasokan
Bubung(LUW), Luwuk, Indonesia (189.2km)