Traveling Luck for Tanjung Balagedigi, Indonesia (general), Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Balagedigi?What's around Tanjung Balagedigi?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Balagedigi
Where to stay near Tanjung Balagedigi
The timezone in Tanjung Balagedigi is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -6.7333333°, Longitude. 105.4°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Balagedigi, in Indonesia (general), Indonesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Balagedigi (0km)
- Tanjung Cangkudu (18.5km)
- Tanjung Tembing (21.1km)
- Tanjung Alangalang (22.2km)
- Tanjung Lame (23.4km)
- Tanjung Tancangpare (25.1km)
- Tanjung Tereleng (29km)
- Tanjung Jungkulan (29.2km)
- Tanjung Cihonje (34.1km)
- Tanjung Panggorak (39km)
- Tanjung Palagan (40.7km)
- Tanjung Tangkil (43.1km)
- Tanjung Karangpabayang (44km)
- Tanjung Cikaret (44.5km)
- Tanjung Cangkuang (47.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Panter (26.4km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon (17km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Semenanjung Ujungkulon (17km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Muara Cikuya (37.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Panaitan (36.9km)