Traveling Luck for Batu Lumajagu, Indonesia (general), Indonesia
Where is Batu Lumajagu?What's around Batu Lumajagu?
Where to stay near Batu Lumajagu
Also known as Batoe Loemadjagoe, Batoe Loemajagoe, Batu Lumadjagu
The timezone in Batu Lumajagu is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0833°, Longitude. 122.1000°
Satellite map around Batu Lumajagu
Loading map of Batu Lumajagu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batu Lumajagu, in Indonesia (general), Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Molongato (5.1km)
- Lilito (9.6km)
- Yango (10km)
- Ulantangan (10.9km)
- Wawohu (18.5km)
- Pangi (19.5km)
- Tatilo (19.7km)
- Bendungan (19.7km)
- Durian (19.9km)
- Hepu (20.1km)
- Umu (20.4km)
- Maranti (21.7km)
- Dusuntengah (21.7km)
- Pololahua (23.1km)
- Moyongo (23.2km)
- Margasatwa (24.5km)
- Kotajin (24.9km)
- Ilomangga (25.2km)
- Sakulati (25.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (19.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (5.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (0km)
Airports close to Batu Lumajagu
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (189.7km)