Traveling Luck for Tanjung Nederburgh, Indonesia (general), Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Nederburgh?What's around Tanjung Nederburgh?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Nederburgh
Where to stay near Tanjung Nederburgh
Also known as Hoek Nederburgh, Kaap Nederburgh
The timezone in Tanjung Nederburgh is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.9167°, Longitude. 122.2833°
Satellite map around Tanjung Nederburgh
Loading map of Tanjung Nederburgh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Nederburgh, in Indonesia (general), Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lalompa (5.7km)
- Bahunkuluri (8.6km)
- One Ete (11.5km)
- Tangoba (11.6km)
- Tondo Oleo (15.4km)
- Labeo (19.9km)
- Jonete (22.8km)
- Kampuhbau (25.3km)
- Pungkeo (25.5km)
- Buleleng (25.9km)
- Dongkala (26.5km)
- Tapuhaka (28.7km)
- Labota (29.4km)
- Hanoenai (31.3km)
- Kolono (33.5km)
- Lemo (33.6km)
- Waruwaru (34.6km)
- Salabangka (36.4km)
- Buajangka (37km)
- Gustobelo (37km)
- Bakala (38.5km)
- Lailia (38.8km)
- Kaleroang (39.5km)
- Sambalagi (40.1km)
- Batumanmpih (40.3km)
- Paku (41km)
- Bunginkela (41.3km)
- Lalampu (49.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Melintang (14.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Salabangka (35.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Talowa (22.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Karang Bantam (15.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Terumbu Waspade (10.7km)