Traveling Luck for Waylau, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Waylau?What's around Waylau?
Wikipedia near Waylau
Where to stay near Waylau
The timezone in Waylau is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.1333°, Longitude. 125.9569°
Satellite map around Waylau
Loading map of Waylau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waylau, in (ID16), Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Kuma (36.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Mangole (46.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Sanana (19.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sanana (15km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Sanana (17.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pohea (24.9km)