Traveling Luck for Tanjung Waat, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Waat?What's around Tanjung Waat?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Waat
Where to stay near Tanjung Waat
The timezone in Tanjung Waat is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.3389°, Longitude. 127.1606°
Satellite map around Tanjung Waat
Loading map of Tanjung Waat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Waat, in (ID16), Indonesia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tanjung Kayuputih (23.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Kayeli (13.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Namlea (27.4km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Namlea Road (19.2km)