Traveling Luck for Kukusan, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Kukusan?What's around Kukusan?
Wikipedia near Kukusan
Where to stay near Kukusan
The timezone in Kukusan is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. -3.4200°, Longitude. 127.1503° , Elevation. 435m
Satellite map around Kukusan
Loading map of Kukusan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kukusan, in (ID16), Indonesia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tanjung Kayuputih (24.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Kayeli (29km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Namlea (42.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Namlea Road (33.9km)