Traveling Luck for Pohea, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Pohea?What's around Pohea?
Wikipedia near Pohea
Where to stay near Pohea
The timezone in Pohea is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. -2.0242°, Longitude. 125.9506° , Elevation. 533m
Satellite map around Pohea
Loading map of Pohea and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pohea, in (ID16), Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Kuma (14.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Mangole (22km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Sanana (9.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sanana (17.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Sanana (40.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pohea (0km)