Traveling Luck for Tanjung Wakapara, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Wakapara?What's around Tanjung Wakapara?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Wakapara
Where to stay near Tanjung Wakapara
The timezone in Tanjung Wakapara is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.0194°, Longitude. 125.9914°
Satellite map around Tanjung Wakapara
Loading map of Tanjung Wakapara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Wakapara, in (ID16), Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Kuma (22km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Mangole (25.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Sanana (7.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sanana (14.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wai Tafoy (36.8km)