Traveling Luck for Tanjung Kabau, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Kabau?What's around Tanjung Kabau?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Kabau
Where to stay near Tanjung Kabau
The timezone in Tanjung Kabau is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.0542°, Longitude. 125.9817°
Satellite map around Tanjung Kabau
Loading map of Tanjung Kabau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Kabau, in (ID16), Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Kuma (24.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Mangole (31.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Sanana (1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sanana (7.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Sanana (36.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wai Tafoy (40.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pohea (9.8km)