Traveling Luck for Tanjung Sakotnata, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Sakotnata?What's around Tanjung Sakotnata?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Sakotnata
Where to stay near Tanjung Sakotnata
The timezone in Tanjung Sakotnata is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.8844°, Longitude. 125.3472°
Satellite map around Tanjung Sakotnata
Loading map of Tanjung Sakotnata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Sakotnata, in (ID16), Indonesia
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Auponhia (42km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kepulauan Sula (6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Capalulu (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bulu Bia (20km)