Traveling Luck for Jiko Tanamu, (ID16), Indonesia
Satellite map around Jiko Tanamu
Loading map of Jiko Tanamu and it's surroudings
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.