Traveling Luck for Pulau Nustual, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Pulau Nustual?What's around Pulau Nustual?
Wikipedia near Pulau Nustual
Where to stay near Pulau Nustual
The timezone in Pulau Nustual is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. -7.9917°, Longitude. 131.2583°
Satellite map around Pulau Nustual
Loading map of Pulau Nustual and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pulau Nustual, in (ID16), Indonesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Jasa (40.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Adautubun (39.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Egeron (32.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Saumlaki (9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Saumlaki (10.8km)