Traveling Luck for Sanana, (ID16), Indonesia
Where is Sanana?What's around Sanana?
Wikipedia near Sanana
Where to stay near Sanana
The timezone in Sanana is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.0667°, Longitude. 125.9667°
Satellite map around Sanana
Loading map of Sanana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sanana, in (ID16), Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Kuma (24.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Mangole (32.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Sanana (5.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sanana (8.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Sanana (32.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wai Tafoy (41km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pohea (10.3km)