Traveling Luck for Singar Char Sand, West Bengal, India
Where is Singar Char Sand?What's around Singar Char Sand?
Wikipedia near Singar Char Sand
Where to stay near Singar Char Sand
The timezone in Singar Char Sand is Asia/Calcutta
Sunrise at 04:57 and Sunset at 18:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 21.7330556°, Longitude. 87.875833299999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Singar Char Sand, in West Bengal, India
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bānkīpur (4.9km)
- Dariāpur (8.9km)
- Bichania (9.8km)
- Birāmput (11.7km)
- Medīnagar (12.7km)
- Contai (19.7km)
- Jānka (20.1km)
- Khājuri (25.2km)
- Khājuri (26.5km)
- Tālpāti (28.9km)
- Nāchinda (29.1km)
- Gopālpur (30.3km)
- Magra Hāt (30.5km)
- Goyamara (32.5km)
- Gāngra (34.8km)
- Kalāgechhia (34.9km)
- Ganga Sāgar (35km)
- Mandirtala (35.4km)
- Chemāgāri Hāt (37.4km)
- Bāsudebpur (38.7km)
- Phulbāri (41.7km)
- Dublāt (41.8km)
- Chakrabera Garh (43.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Sāgar Roads (24.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Bedford Channel (30.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Sāgar Flat (25.7km)
Airports close to Singar Char Sand
Netaji subhash chandra bose international(CCU), Calcutta, India (169.8km)