Traveling Luck for Dhasai, Mahārāshtra, India
Where is Dhasai?What's around Dhasai?
Wikipedia near Dhasai
Where to stay near Dhasai
The timezone in Dhasai is Asia/Calcutta
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 19.2666667°, Longitude. 73.6°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dhasai, in Mahārāshtra, India
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Shivner (41.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Wilson Dam (50.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Arthur Hill Lake (49.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Harischandragarh (34.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Nānaghāt (10.8km)
Airports close to Dhasai
Chhatrapati shivaji international(BOM), Bombay, India (118.8km)
Nasik road(ISK), Nasik road, India (118.9km)
Pune(PNQ), Pune, India (124.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dhasai
Mumbai juhu, Bombay, India (123.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.