Traveling Luck for Pedda Waltair, Andhra Pradesh, India
Where is Pedda Waltair?What's around Pedda Waltair?
Wikipedia near Pedda Waltair
Where to stay near Pedda Waltair
The timezone in Pedda Waltair is Asia/Calcutta
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 17.7333333°, Longitude. 83.3333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pedda Waltair, in Andhra Pradesh, India
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pedda Waltair (0km)
- Sivājipālem (0km)
- Maddilapālem (2.7km)
- Sītammapeta (2.7km)
- Rasapūdipalem (2.7km)
- Nakkodipālem (2.7km)
- Jalāripeta (2.7km)
- Waltair (2.8km)
- Alipur (6.1km)
- Dondaparti (6.1km)
- Vishākhapatnam (7.8km)
- Tikkavādipālem (8.1km)
- Gnānapuram (8.5km)
- Malakāpuram (13.8km)
- Yārāda (17.7km)
- Simhāchalam (27km)
- Pendurti (27.3km)
- Bhīmunipatnam (29.9km)
- Sabbavaram (33.3km)
- Kottavalasa (35.3km)
- Chittivalasa (37.3km)
- Paravāda (41.3km)
- Poladpur (47.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pedda Waltair
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lawsons Bay (2.7km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Hanmantu Creek (2.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Southern Lighter Channel (9.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Vishākhapatnam (10.8km)