Traveling Luck for Khrebet Morvili, Georgia (general), Georgia
Where is Khrebet Morvili?What's around Khrebet Morvili?
Wikipedia near Khrebet Morvili
Where to stay near Khrebet Morvili
The timezone in Khrebet Morvili is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 20:38. It's light
Latitude. 41.7092°, Longitude. 41.9522°
Satellite map around Khrebet Morvili
Loading map of Khrebet Morvili and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khrebet Morvili, in Georgia (general), Georgia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Medzibna )) (1.7km)
- (( Zeraboseli )) (4.4km)
- (( Ortsva )) (4.8km)
- (( Satskhovria )) (6.4km)
- (( Tskhemalovani )) (8.2km)
- Ch'ak'vist'avi (9km)
- Varjanisi (9.3km)
- Tsoniarisi (9.5km)
- Kobalauri (9.5km)
- Vardzhanauli (10km)
- Khino (10.5km)
- Zvare (10.8km)
- Tkemakaravi (11km)
- Abuk'et'i (11.2km)
- Kvashta (11.3km)
- Kechiyeti (11.4km)
- Zesop'eli (11.9km)
- Vaio (12.2km)
- Chakhat'i (12.4km)
- Gorboneti (12.5km)
- Kantauri (12.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Telyat-Khevi (2.3km)
- Gora Morvili (3.1km)
- Gora Kuchugulla (3.3km)
- Gora Kurvi (3.5km)
- Gora Tetrakva (5.8km)
- Gora Bezonis-Mta (6km)
- Gora Tirat (6.1km)
- Gora Kopronis-Seri (6.5km)
- Gora Orbeza (6.5km)
- Gora Tsaniyerivis-Tavi (9km)
- Gora Kvakvertskhoy (9.2km)
- Gora Gomaneti (9.5km)
- Gora Skurda (9.6km)
- Gora Dagva (9.9km)
- Gora Korkhu (11km)
- Ch'ak'vismt'a (11.1km)
- Gora Sakverniya (11.7km)
- Gora Agaristavi (12km)
Accommodation around Khrebet Morvili
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khrebet Morvili (0km)
- nature reserve;
- an area reserved for the maintenance of a natural habitat.
- Kintrishis Nakrdzali (6.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Ajaria [provisional] (7.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Kheknara (3.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Achara (7.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- K'obulet'is Raioni (13km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pereval Tirat (4.2km)
Airports close to Khrebet Morvili
Sukhumi dranda(SUI), Sukhumi, Georgia (171.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khrebet Morvili
Kars, Kars, Turkey (192.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.