Traveling Luck for Khegru, Georgia (general), Georgia
Where is Khegru?What's around Khegru?
Wikipedia near Khegru
Where to stay near Khegru
The timezone in Khegru is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 20:35. It's light
Latitude. 41.6097°, Longitude. 41.6983°
Loading map of Khegru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khegru, in Georgia (general), Georgia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khegru (0km)
- Khegru (0.6km)
- Ganakhleba (1.5km)
- Ganakhleba (1.6km)
- Zeda Akhalsheni (2km)
- K'veda Sameba (3.4km)
- Makhvilauri (4.1km)
- Mnat'obi (4.2km)
- Khelvach'auri (4.3km)
- Tsinsvla (4.4km)
- Sharabidzeebi (4.4km)
- K'vemo Jocho (4.6km)
- Zemo Jocho (4.9km)
- Urekhi (5.2km)
- Ch'aisubani (5.2km)
- Todogauri (5.5km)
- P'eria (5.6km)
- Qorolist'avi (5.7km)
- Salibauri (5.8km)
- Kapreshumi (5.9km)
- Bartskhana (5.9km)
- Erge (6.1km)
- Agara (6.6km)
- Gant'iadi (7.6km)
- T'khilnari (7.6km)
- Bat'umi (7.7km)
- Kibe (7.9km)
- Makho (7.9km)
- Kapnist'avi (8km)
- Simonet'i (8.4km)
- Mejinistsqali (8.4km)
- Kakhaberi (8.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Khegru
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bat'umis Konts'khi (8.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bat'umis Qure (6.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Akhalsheni (1.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- (( Batumiyskiy Reyd )) (8.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Khelvach'auris Raioni (4.7km)
Airports close to Khegru
Sukhumi dranda(SUI), Sukhumi, Georgia (174km)
Trabzon(TZX), Trabzon, Turkey (208.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khegru
Kars, Kars, Turkey (199.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.