Traveling Luck for Morevi, Georgia (general), Georgia
Where is Morevi?What's around Morevi?
Wikipedia near Morevi
Where to stay near Morevi
The timezone in Morevi is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.1156°, Longitude. 41.8767°
Satellite map around Morevi
Loading map of Morevi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Morevi, in Georgia (general), Georgia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Tsipnari (1.6km)
- Urochishche Natornali (2km)
- Urochishche Khubdidi (2.7km)
- Urochishche Sagoris-Tvali (2.9km)
- Urochishche Zurga (3.2km)
- Urochishche Ochara (4.2km)
- Urochishche Shavi-Tke (4.3km)
- Urochishche Tskava (5.1km)
- Urochishche Samegrelos-Tke (5.1km)
- Urochishche Uskubani (5.8km)
- Urochishche Rudzhuli (5.8km)
- Urochishche Notsvenashi (7.2km)
- Urochishche Kalamuna (7.9km)
- Urochishche Natabagebi (8.8km)
- Urochishche Nakamechevi (8.8km)
- Urochishche Satiknis (9.5km)
- Urochishche Tsipanasgura (10km)
- Urochishche Sabaduri (10.3km)
- Urochishche Gatopa (10.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Morevi (0km)
- Lesis-Tskali (0.5km)
- Tskal-Tsitela (2.1km)
- Orpiri (2.7km)
- Bukis-Gele (3.1km)
- Kalyamona (3.2km)
- Tskal-Tsitela (3.7km)
- Ashanatis-Tskali (3.8km)
- Shavi-Gele (3.8km)
- Uskubani (4.6km)
- Kukani (5.2km)
- Tav-Gele (5.9km)
- Tani (6.1km)
- Saka (9.6km)
- Skurda (9.9km)
- Damchkhuri (10.1km)
- Nedaarti (10.5km)
- Ukan-Gele (10.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Morevi
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dzhumati (6.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Lanch'khut'is Raioni (7.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khoperia-Skurda (10.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Totibauri (7.4km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Megrel'skaya-Skurda (10.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Pichkis-Dzhvari (7.6km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Tskal-Tsitela (2.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
Airports close to Morevi
Sukhumi dranda(SUI), Sukhumi, Georgia (122.1km)