Traveling Luck for Urochishche Kadzhikh, Georgia (general), Georgia
Where is Urochishche Kadzhikh?What's around Urochishche Kadzhikh?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Kadzhikh
Where to stay near Urochishche Kadzhikh
The timezone in Urochishche Kadzhikh is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.9017°, Longitude. 41.7092°
Satellite map around Urochishche Kadzhikh
Loading map of Urochishche Kadzhikh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Kadzhikh, in Georgia (general), Georgia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rosh-Ikuara (2.1km)
- Bol'shiye Kudizhi (4.4km)
- Malyye Kudizhi (4.6km)
- Gedzhir (5.6km)
- Souakvara (7.5km)
- Bol'shoy Gedzhir (7.7km)
- Bol'shaya Makhme (7.9km)
- Neyutskhekvara (8.3km)
- Khilkvara (8.7km)
- Mushikvara (8.9km)
- Kichakvara (9.4km)
- Makhme (9.6km)
- Khudega (10.1km)
- Akvarashi (10.2km)
- Agvakhvarakvara (10.9km)
- Dzhigit (11km)
- Gashkvara (11.1km)
- Bol'shoy Otap (11.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tqvarch'eli (7.2km)
- Souakvara (7.5km)
- ((Abgigdara)) (7.5km)
- Nizhniy Istochnik (7.8km)
- Adzhampazra (7.9km)
- Akarmara (8.8km)
- Dzhentukha (9km)
- Gornyatskiy (9.4km)
- Verkhniy Istochnik (9.5km)
- Atishadu (9.7km)
- Aqvarch'ap'ani (9.8km)
- Chatsvkyt (10km)
- Nardzhkheu (10.5km)
- Khalikvara (10.5km)
- Adzkhida (10.9km)
- Arasadzikh (11km)
- Gup'agu (11.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Arkaniya (8.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Aduyeda-Adzysh (10.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Och'amch'iris Raioni (4.4km)
Airports close to Urochishche Kadzhikh
Sukhumi dranda(SUI), Sukhumi, Georgia (56.4km)
Sochi(AER), Sochi, Russia (183.5km)