Traveling Luck for Qorolistsqali, Georgia (general), Georgia
Where is Qorolistsqali?What's around Qorolistsqali?
Wikipedia near Qorolistsqali
Where to stay near Qorolistsqali
Also known as Karanischai, Karanischay, Korolistskali, Koronis, Reka Koronis-Tskaly
The timezone in Qorolistsqali is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 41.6664°, Longitude. 41.6819°
Satellite map around Qorolistsqali
Loading map of Qorolistsqali and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qorolistsqali, in Georgia (general), Georgia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Makhinjauri (1.7km)
- Salibauri (1.9km)
- Bartskhana (2.6km)
- Kapreshumi (2.9km)
- Mtsvane Konts'khi (3.6km)
- Gant'iadi (3.7km)
- Tsinsvla (3.8km)
- K'veda Sameba (4.8km)
- P'eria (5.3km)
- Mnat'obi (5.4km)
- Agara (5.6km)
- Qorolist'avi (5.7km)
- Sakhalvasho (5.8km)
- Bat'umi (5.8km)
- Ch'aisubani (5.9km)
- Urekhi (6km)
- Zeda Akhalsheni (7.3km)
- Ganakhleba (7.7km)
- Khegru (7.7km)
- Ganakhleba (7.8km)
- Khegru (8.1km)
- Angisa (8.1km)
- Kakhaberi (8.8km)
- Todogauri (8.9km)
- Makhvilauri (9.2km)
- Ch'ak'vi (9.3km)
- Chaisubani (9.4km)
- Sharabidzeebi (9.8km)
- Gorgadzeebi (10.1km)
- Minda (10.3km)
- Mejinistsqali (10.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Qorolistsqali
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Makhvilaruskiy (9.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Akhalsheni (6.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bat'umis Qure (2.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- (( Batumiyskiy Reyd )) (3.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Pionerskoye (6.2km)
Airports close to Qorolistsqali
Sukhumi dranda(SUI), Sukhumi, Georgia (166.4km)
Trabzon(TZX), Trabzon, Turkey (209.5km)