Traveling Luck for Tbilisi Georgia (general), Georgia
Alternatively known as Kalak, T'bilisi, TBILISI, Tbilisi, Tbilisi - თბილისი, Tbilisis, Tbilissi, Tbilsi, Tblisi, Tbіlіsі, Thbilisi, Tiblisi, Tiblîsî, Tiflis, Tpilisi, Τιφλίδα, Калак, ТБИЛИСИ , Тбилиси, Тбілісі, טביליסי, تبليسي, تفلیس, თბილისი, トビリシ, 第比利斯, 트빌리시
Morning Sunrise at 07:55 and Evening Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Rough GPS position Latitude. 41.7250°, Longitude. 44.7908°
Weather near Tbilisi Last report from TBILISI/NOVO-AL, null 17.6km awayTemperature: 11°C / 52°F
Wind: 18.4km/h Northwest
Cloud: Scattered at 7000ft
Satellite map of Tbilisi and it's surroudings...
Geographic features & Photographs around Tbilisi in Georgia (general), Georgia
populated place a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
stream a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
mountain an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
second-order administrative division a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- (( Kirovskiy Rayon )) (5.2km)
- Rayon )) (( Imeni Dvadtsati Shesti Komissarov (5.2km)
- (( Gldanskiy Rayon )) (5.2km)
- (( Pervomayskiy Rayon )) (5.2km)
- (( Leninskiy Rayon )) (5.2km)
- (( Kalininskiy Rayon )) (5.2km)
- (( Ordzhonikidzevskiy Rayon )) (5.2km)
- (( Zavodskoy Rayon )) (5.2km)
- (( Oktyabr'skiy Rayon )) (5.2km)
Betsy's Hotel 32-34 Makashvili Street, Tbilisi
Hotel Istanbul 148 Agmashenebeli Ave, Tbilisi
Radisson BLU Iveria Hotel Rose Revolution Square #1, Tbilisi
railroad station a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
section of populated place a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
canal an artificial watercourse.
area a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Sadzheirno (10.3km)
ravine(s) a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Saaptre-Khevi (10.5km)
bridge a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Most Imeni Chelyuskintsev (5.2km)
mountains a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Teletskiy Khrebet (9.8km)
first-order administrative division a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'alak'i T'bilisi (4.4km)
reservoir(s) an artificial pond or lake.
- T'bilisis Tsqalsats'avi (5.7km)
capital of a political entity the capital of the country or state.
- Tbilisi (0km)
Wikipedia entries close to Tbilisi
- Boris-Paitschadse-Stadion landmark landmark
- Tiflis city a city
- Pantheon (Tiflis) cemetery landmark
- Fernsehturm Tiflis tower landmark
- Standseilbahn Tiflis building landmark
- Antschißchati-Basilika building landmark
- Altstadt (Tiflis) building landmark
- Sioni-Kathedrale building landmark
- Metechi-Kirche building landmark
- Kartlis Deda monument landmark
- Nariqala fortress landmark
- Bäderviertel (Tiflis) building landmark
- Botanischer Garten Tiflis building landmark
- Mzcheta city k city
- Flughafen Tiflis airport airport
- Rustawi city e city
Airports close to TbilisiLochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (17.9km)
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (214km)