Traveling Luck for Omalo, Akhmetis Raioni, Georgia
Where is Omalo?What's around Omalo?
Wikipedia near Omalo
Where to stay near Omalo
Also known as Omalo, Омало
The timezone in Omalo is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 08:21 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.3789°, Longitude. 45.6300°
Satellite map around Omalo
Loading map of Omalo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Omalo, in Akhmetis Raioni, Georgia
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Khakhabo (2.4km)
- K'umelaurt'a (4.1km)
- Chiglaurt'a (4.2km)
- Chigo (4.6km)
- Natsikhari (5.1km)
- Bochorma (5.3km)
- Zhvelurta (5.9km)
- Shtrolta (6.4km)
- Dochu (7.4km)
- Goglurta (7.6km)
- Dart'lo (9.1km)
- Kvavlo (9.5km)
- Chero (9.9km)
- Sachigolo (10km)
- Begela (10km)
- Ilurta (10.3km)
- Vestomta (10.3km)
- Bukhurta (10.8km)
- Dano (11km)
- Ibtsokhi (11.1km)
- Gudanta (11.3km)
- Vestmo (11.6km)
- Dzhvarboseli (13.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Vevo (11.1km)
- nature reserve;
- an area reserved for the maintenance of a natural habitat.
- T'ushet'is Nakrdzali (8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khrebet Sanarovani (3.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Pitsrischala (10.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pereval Sarmagele (12.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Kochev'ye Kioni (12.1km)
Airports close to Omalo
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (115.1km)
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (205km)