Traveling Luck for Phumĭ Tamăt Thmei, Stœ̆ng Trêng, Cambodia
Where is Phumi Tamat Thmei?What's around Phumi Tamat Thmei?
Wikipedia near Phumi Tamat Thmei
Where to stay near Phumĭ Tamăt Thmei
The timezone in Phumi Tamat Thmei is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.2667°, Longitude. 105.9500°
Satellite map around Phumĭ Tamăt Thmei
Loading map of Phumĭ Tamăt Thmei and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phumĭ Tamăt Thmei, in Stœ̆ng Trêng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Tamăt Thmei (0km)
- Phumĭ Siĕmbok (4.2km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Préal (4.2km)
- Phumĭ Lŭng Thmei (4.2km)
- Phumĭ Mi Thmei (4.2km)
- Phumĭ Rônéam (6km)
- Phumĭ Chruŏy Slêng (6km)
- Phumĭ Siĕmbok Thmei (6.5km)
- Kaôh Preăh (6.6km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Preăh Thmei (6.6km)
- Phumĭ Trei (6.6km)
- Phumĭ Tmay (8.3km)
- Phumĭ Salŏng (13.1km)
- Phumĭ Srê Krâsăng (15.2km)
- Phumĭ Phchól (16km)
- Phumĭ Kánghŭb (18.9km)
- Xuận Cây Xoài (2) (20.4km)
- Phumĭ Kâmpóng Pang (27.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kaôh Chrœ̆m (3km)
- Kaôh Preăh (5.9km)
- Kaôh Tbong Khla (6.5km)
- Kaôh Chvéa Mala (6.5km)
- Kaôh O Kêv (10.6km)
- Kaôh Toănhán (10.7km)
- Kaôh Ta Ké (12.5km)
- Kaôh Mul (16km)
- Kaôh Rœssei (16.7km)
- Kaôh Khnhê (16.7km)
- Kaôh Bœ̆ng Kêv (17.1km)
- Kaôh Kroch (17.8km)
- Kaôh Ândêng (18.8km)
- Kaôh Bœ̆ng Khla (18.8km)
- Kaôh Âmpĭl (21.3km)
- Kaôh Nôrŏng (25km)
- Kaôh Pring (27.9km)
- Kaôh Srâlay (28.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- O Kânchrông (25km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum O Trayé (26.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Phumĭ Tamăt Thmei
Stung treng, Stung treng, Cambodia (48.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.