Traveling Luck for Phnum Kbal Khmaôch, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Phnum Kbal Khmaoch?What's around Phnum Kbal Khmaoch?
Wikipedia near Phnum Kbal Khmaoch
Where to stay near Phnum Kbal Khmaôch
The timezone in Phnum Kbal Khmaoch is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.1833°, Longitude. 103.2167°
Satellite map around Phnum Kbal Khmaôch
Loading map of Phnum Kbal Khmaôch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phnum Kbal Khmaôch, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (2) (12.9km)
- Phumĭ Phnhi Méas (18.1km)
- Phnhi Méas (19.2km)
- Vôtt Srăh Chănt (19.2km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (3) (20.5km)
- Phumĭ Tanei (21.9km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (1) (23.8km)
- Phumĭ Phnum Krŏng (24.6km)
- Phumĭ Yéay Sên (25km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch Toch (25.8km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch Thum (27.1km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Krâlănh (28.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (2) (30.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch Toch (30.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (1) (31.9km)
- Phumĭ Baôy Pisa (2) (32.4km)
- Phumĭ Srê Kândal (32.9km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Ati (34.1km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Rung (34.2km)
- Phumĭ Chrăng Khpós (34.8km)
- Trâpeăng Rung (34.8km)
- Phumĭ Chroŭy Prŏs (37.2km)
- Phumĭ Srê Leu (37.8km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Kŏng (38km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Ângkŭnh (39.8km)
- Phumĭ Thmei (45.2km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Thngor (2) (47.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chroŭy Yéay Sên (30.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kaôh Pŭtsa (34.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Chhâk Kaôh Kŏng (36.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Srŏk Batum Sakôr (40.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum Thum (41.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kaôh Mémăs (24.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche du Branle-bas (36.7km)