Traveling Luck for Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (1), Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Phumi Prek Tachan (1)?What's around Phumi Prek Tachan (1)?
Wikipedia near Phumi Prek Tachan (1)
Where to stay near Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (1)
The timezone in Phumi Prek Tachan (1) is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 11.3500°, Longitude. 103.2667°
Satellite map around Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (1)
Loading map of Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (1) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (1), in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (1) (0km)
- Phumĭ Chrăng Khpós (3.1km)
- Trâpeăng Rung (3.1km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Rung (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (2) (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Kon Toch (2) (9.6km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Ângkŭnh (12.9km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Kon Toch (1) (15.6km)
- Phumĭ Srê Leu (19.1km)
- Phumĭ Srê Kândal (21.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch Toch (21.3km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Kŏng (1) (21.5km)
- Phumĭ Phnum Krŏng (23km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Ati (24.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Thmâ (27.9km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch Toch (29.8km)
- Phumĭ Chroŭy Prŏs (30.2km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Thngor (1) (31.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Thngor (2) (32.5km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch Thum (37.9km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ândêt (39.6km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Srâlau (40.5km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Pôpél (40.8km)
- Phumĭ Phnhi Méas (40.9km)
- Phumĭ Yéay Sên (41.3km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Kduŏch (43km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Kŏng (44km)
- Phum Dong (46.4km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (2) (52.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chroŭy Yéay Sên (47.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khétt Kaôh Kŏng (50.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Chhâk Kaôh Kŏng (33.3km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Prêk Khlâng Yai (37.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kaôh Châkrei (36.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Phnum Kbal Khmaôch (31.9km)