Traveling Luck for Stœ̆ng Ta Âk, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Stoeng Ta Ak?What's around Stoeng Ta Ak?
Wikipedia near Stoeng Ta Ak
Where to stay near Stœ̆ng Ta Âk
Also known as Prek Chirres, Riviere des Bonzes, Rivière des Bonzes
The timezone in Stoeng Ta Ak is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 11.1000°, Longitude. 103.4667°
Satellite map around Stœ̆ng Ta Âk
Loading map of Stœ̆ng Ta Âk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stœ̆ng Ta Âk, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Ta Méakh (0km)
- Vôtt Kiribotŭm (3.1km)
- Ta Âk (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (2) (6.8km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (1) (6.8km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (1) (6.8km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (2) (12.6km)
- Chiméal (15.3km)
- Sala Ândong Tuk (15.6km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Sâr (19.4km)
- Phumĭ Ta Tei (19.4km)
- Phumĭ Prâléan (20.5km)
- Phumĭ Thnóng (22km)
- Phumĭ Néa Pisei (22.1km)
- Phumĭ Kândaôl (23.8km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Krâhâm (24.2km)
- Phumĭ Mkăk (25.9km)
- Phumĭ Tămkân (26.1km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (2) (26.2km)
- Phumĭ Ta Bên (27.4km)
- Phumĭ Châmbák (33.5km)
- Phumĭ Preăng (34.5km)
- Phumĭ Sdŏk (36.6km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (1) (38km)
- Phumĭ Chroŭy Svay (38.4km)
- Phumĭ Véal Kriĕl (39.5km)
- Chikhâ (41.2km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (43.2km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (43.4km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (50km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Kedith (38km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srok Rung Kiri (50km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Srŏk Batum Sakôr (9.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum Preăh Ângk (49km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Phnum Prâchau (47.5km)