Traveling Luck for Vôtt Kiribotŭm, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Vott Kiribotum?What's around Vott Kiribotum?
Wikipedia near Vott Kiribotum
Where to stay near Vôtt Kiribotŭm
Also known as Vatt Kiribotum, Vatt Kiribotŭm
The timezone in Vott Kiribotum is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:46. It's light
Latitude. 11.0833°, Longitude. 103.4667°
Satellite map around Vôtt Kiribotŭm
Loading map of Vôtt Kiribotŭm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vôtt Kiribotŭm, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vôtt Kiribotŭm (0km)
- Ta Âk (3km)
- Phumĭ Ta Méakh (3.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (1) (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (2) (8.6km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (1) (9.7km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (2) (9.7km)
- Phumĭ Ta Tei (16.5km)
- Chiméal (18.4km)
- Sala Ândong Tuk (18.6km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Sâr (22.3km)
- Phumĭ Néa Pisei (23.1km)
- Phumĭ Prâléan (23.3km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (2) (23.3km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Krâhâm (24.4km)
- Phumĭ Thnóng (24.6km)
- Phumĭ Kândaôl (25.8km)
- Phumĭ Mkăk (27.2km)
- Phumĭ Ta Bên (27.3km)
- Phumĭ Tămkân (28.1km)
- Phumĭ Châmbák (33.9km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (1) (35km)
- Phumĭ Preăng (35.5km)
- Phumĭ Chroŭy Svay (37.5km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Sâr (1) (38km)
- Phumĭ Sdŏk (38km)
- Phumĭ Véal Kriĕl (39.8km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (1) (39.9km)
- Phumĭ Chroŭy Svay (40.8km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (41km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (41.1km)
- Chikhâ (42.2km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (48.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Kedith (35km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Pring (50km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srok Rung Kiri (52.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Srŏk Batum Sakôr (9.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum Preăh Ângk (50.2km)