Traveling Luck for Phnŭm Khao Tanam, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Phnum Khao Tanam?What's around Phnum Khao Tanam?
Wikipedia near Phnum Khao Tanam
Where to stay near Phnŭm Khao Tanam
The timezone in Phnum Khao Tanam is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.6461°, Longitude. 102.9483° , Elevation. 118m
Satellite map around Phnŭm Khao Tanam
Loading map of Phnŭm Khao Tanam and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phnŭm Khao Tanam, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Prêk Pikar (2) (1.6km)
- Phumĭ Néang Kŏk (2.4km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Pikar (1) (4km)
- Phumĭ Chăm Yéam (5.2km)
- Phumĭ Cheung Krŭk (6.6km)
- Ban Hat Lek (7.1km)
- Phumĭ Smach Ngam (7.4km)
- Krŏng Kaôh Kŏng (7.8km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Smăch (1) (8.4km)
- Kaôh Paô (9.3km)
- Ban Hat Sai Daeng (9.9km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Smăch (2) (10.2km)
- Phumĭ Chroŭy Kaôh (10.9km)
- Ban Hat San Chao (11.1km)
- Ban Hat Som Poi (11.6km)
- Phumĭ Stœ̆ng Vêng (11.9km)
- Phumĭ Raivóng (12.9km)
- Ban Khlong Hin (13.6km)
- Phumĭ Thnál Krâbei (14km)
- Ban Khot Sai (14km)
- Ban Khlong Na (16.4km)
- Phumĭ Bœ̆ng Dâmrei (17km)
- Ban Khlong Son (17.7km)
- Ban Khlong Makham (18.5km)
- Mătkăm (20km)
- Phumĭ Taman (20.2km)
- Ban Khlong Chak (20.9km)
- Ban Khlong Sa Ba (21km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (21.1km)
- Ban Khlong Chak (22.3km)
- Phumĭ Kirivóng (1) (22.9km)
- Phumĭ Péam Krâsaôb (1) (23km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Phnŭm Khao Tanam
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ao Khlong Na (15.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Makham (18.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Phnum Vóng (19.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Phnŭm Vóng (21.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Bœ̆ng Stœ̆ng Vêng (11.4km)