Traveling Luck for Srŏk Batum Sakôr, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Srok Batum Sakor?What's around Srok Batum Sakor?
Wikipedia near Srok Batum Sakor
Where to stay near Srŏk Batum Sakôr
The timezone in Srok Batum Sakor is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.0833°, Longitude. 103.4167°
Satellite map around Srŏk Batum Sakôr
Loading map of Srŏk Batum Sakôr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srŏk Batum Sakôr, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ta Âk (6.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (1) (6.8km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (2) (6.8km)
- Vôtt Kiribotŭm (9.1km)
- Phumĭ Ta Méakh (9.6km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (1) (11km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (2) (11km)
- Phumĭ Ta Tei (15.6km)
- Chiméal (20.5km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (2) (21.5km)
- Sala Ândong Tuk (22km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Sâr (26.3km)
- Phumĭ Prâléan (28.1km)
- Phumĭ Thnóng (30.2km)
- Phumĭ Néa Pisei (31.6km)
- Phumĭ Kândaôl (32.9km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Krâhâm (33.5km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (1) (33.8km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (34.9km)
- Phumĭ Tămkân (35.4km)
- Phumĭ Mkăk (35.5km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (35.7km)
- Phumĭ Ta Bên (36.4km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Sâr (1) (36.9km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (1) (37.4km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (41km)
- Phumĭ Châmbák (42.8km)
- Phumĭ Preăng (44.1km)
- Phumĭ Sdŏk (46.2km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Tachăn (2) (51.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Kedith (33.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Chhâk Kâmpóng Saôm (50.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Pring (43.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srok Rung Kiri (47.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Srŏk Batum Sakôr (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Phnum Kbal Khmaôch (40.7km)