Traveling Luck for Prêk Châmlâng, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Prek Chamlang?What's around Prek Chamlang?
Wikipedia near Prek Chamlang
Where to stay near Prêk Châmlâng
The timezone in Prek Chamlang is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 10.9833°, Longitude. 103.4167°
Satellite map around Prêk Châmlâng
Loading map of Prêk Châmlâng and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prêk Châmlâng, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (2) (3.1km)
- Phumĭ Ta Tei (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (2) (11km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (1) (15.4km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (1) (16.5km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Sâr (1) (18.4km)
- Ta Âk (19.4km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (1) (19.4km)
- Vôtt Kiribotŭm (20.5km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (22km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (23.2km)
- Phumĭ Ta Méakh (23.3km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (2) (24.7km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (2) (24.7km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (1) (28.3km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (31.7km)
- Chiméal (37.9km)
- Sala Ândong Tuk (38.8km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Krâhâm (39.7km)
- Phumĭ Ta Bên (40.8km)
- Phumĭ Néa Pisei (41km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khyâng (1) (42.4km)
- Phumĭ Mkăk (45.3km)
- Péam Kay (47.7km)
- Phumĭ Châmbák (49km)
- Phumĭ Samĭt (50.4km)
- Phumĭ Saô Hŭy (50.8km)
- Phumĭ Preăng (52.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Kedith (15.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îlots de la Comète (27.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Chhâk Kâmpóng Saôm (34.9km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Pring (32.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Srŏk Batum Sakôr (18.4km)