Traveling Luck for Phnum Dâmnăk Dâmbok, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Phnum Damnak Dambok?What's around Phnum Damnak Dambok?
Wikipedia near Phnum Damnak Dambok
Where to stay near Phnum Dâmnăk Dâmbok
The timezone in Phnum Damnak Dambok is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. 11.3000°, Longitude. 103.9500°
Satellite map around Phnum Dâmnăk Dâmbok
Loading map of Phnum Dâmnăk Dâmbok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phnum Dâmnăk Dâmbok, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Stœ̆ng Chral (26.2km)
- Phumĭ Péam Lvéa (28km)
- Phumĭ Ângkrông (30.1km)
- Phumĭ Trâbêk (30.5km)
- Châmbák Dângkôm (32.5km)
- Phumĭ Thmei (32.5km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Chék (32.8km)
- Vôtt Châmbák (33.8km)
- Phumĭ Béng (33.8km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Chék (34.5km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Krănh (35.3km)
- Phumĭ Kâmpóng Sala (35.4km)
- Phumĭ Kraôm Pŭk (35.4km)
- Phumĭ Péch Ântóng (36.5km)
- Phumĭ Krăng At (36.7km)
- Trâpeăng Reăng (38km)
- Phumĭ Kông Chha (1) (39.3km)
- Phumĭ Bântéay Rôkar (42km)
- Phumĭ Varăn (42.3km)
- Phumĭ Ta Preăh (43km)
- Phumĭ Âmpĭl (44.7km)
- Phumĭ Ântoăt (45.5km)
- Phumĭ Prey Ta Hiĕch (46.2km)
- Phumĭ Prey Trach (47.3km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Kroch (47.3km)
- Phumĭ Ta Thaông (48km)
- Tadák Pông (49.8km)
- Phumĭ Kâphĕn (50.4km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Dei Vay (51.4km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Kôr (51.4km)
- Phumĭ Mréch (51.7km)
- Phumĭ Dâng Pêng (52.2km)
- Phumĭ Dâk Pôr (52.9km)
- Phumĭ Charam (53.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Khpóng Réab Kirirôm (24.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Kirirôm (19.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Phnum Chivĭt (19.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum Preăh Ângk (46.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Chrâk Phnum Péch Nĭl (35.4km)
Airports close to Phnum Dâmnăk Dâmbok
Pochentong international(PNH), Phnom-penh, Cambodia (167.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Phnum Dâmnăk Dâmbok
Kampong chhnang, Kompong chnang, Cambodia (206km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.