Traveling Luck for Stœ̆ng Kól, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Stoeng Kol?What's around Stoeng Kol?
Wikipedia near Stoeng Kol
Where to stay near Stœ̆ng Kól
The timezone in Stoeng Kol is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.0667°, Longitude. 103.3833°
Satellite map around Stœ̆ng Kól
Loading map of Stœ̆ng Kól and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stœ̆ng Kól, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (1) (12.1km)
- Ta Âk (12.5km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (2) (12.9km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (2) (13.6km)
- Phumĭ Ta Tei (15.3km)
- Vôtt Kiribotŭm (15.5km)
- Phumĭ Ta Méakh (16.3km)
- Phumĭ Chitréh (1) (17.2km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (2) (19.4km)
- Chiméal (26.3km)
- Sala Ândong Tuk (28.1km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (28.9km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (30.2km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (1) (31.3km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Sâr (32.4km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (1) (33.8km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Sâr (1) (34.3km)
- Phumĭ Prâléan (34.5km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (34.5km)
- Phumĭ Thnóng (36.7km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (2) (37.4km)
- Phumĭ Néa Pisei (38.4km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (3) (39.5km)
- Phumĭ Kândaôl (39.6km)
- Phumĭ Khsăch Krâhâm (39.9km)
- Phumĭ Tămkân (42.2km)
- Phumĭ Mkăk (42.2km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khyâng (1) (45.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Kedith (31.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Chhâk Kâmpóng Saôm (51km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Pring (36.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srŏk Kiri Sakôr (41.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Srŏk Batum Sakôr (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Phnum Kbal Khmaôch (37.1km)