Traveling Luck for Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Phumi Prek Khsach?What's around Phumi Prek Khsach?
Wikipedia near Phumi Prek Khsach
Where to stay near Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch
The timezone in Phumi Prek Khsach is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.8833°, Longitude. 103.1333°
Satellite map around Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch
Loading map of Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch (0km)
- Phumĭ Samĭt (6.8km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ândong Sdéch (1) (9.6km)
- Péam Kay (9.6km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khyâng (1) (12.5km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ândong Sdéch (2) (13km)
- Phumĭ Saô Hŭy (13km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (23.2km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (5) (28.2km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (6) (30.3km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (31.8km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (1) (32.6km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Krâlănh (33.9km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (34km)
- Phumĭ Baôy Pisa (2) (35km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (1) (36.9km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (3) (37.4km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (2) (39.7km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (4) (40km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (2) (43.3km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (3) (46km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chroŭy Samĭt (3.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Pring (22.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srŏk Kiri Sakôr (22.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bœ̆ng Kaôh Toch (47.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche du Branle-bas (29.1km)