Traveling Luck for Phumĭ Saô Hŭy, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Phumi Sao Huy?What's around Phumi Sao Huy?
Wikipedia near Phumi Sao Huy
Where to stay near Phumĭ Saô Hŭy
The timezone in Phumi Sao Huy is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 10.8333°, Longitude. 103.1833°
Satellite map around Phumĭ Saô Hŭy
Loading map of Phumĭ Saô Hŭy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phumĭ Saô Hŭy, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Saô Hŭy (0km)
- Péam Kay (6.2km)
- Phumĭ Samĭt (6.9km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khyâng (1) (12.7km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch (13km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (5) (15.3km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (6) (18.7km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (1) (19.6km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ândong Sdéch (1) (22km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (22.1km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ândong Sdéch (2) (26km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (4) (27.5km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (28.2km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (28.8km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (2) (30.3km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (2) (31km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (3) (33.2km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (1) (37.7km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Sâr (1) (43.6km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (1) (44.3km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Krâlănh (44.7km)
- Phumĭ Baôy Pisa (2) (46.7km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (2) (49.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Phumĭ Saô Hŭy
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Saracen (53.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Pring (19.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srŏk Kiri Sakôr (30.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bœ̆ng Kaôh Toch (35km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche du Branle-bas (41.1km)