Traveling Luck for Trâpeăng Pring, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Trapeang Pring?What's around Trapeang Pring?
Wikipedia near Trapeang Pring
Where to stay near Trâpeăng Pring
The timezone in Trapeang Pring is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 10.9167°, Longitude. 103.2500°
Satellite map around Trâpeăng Pring
Loading map of Trâpeăng Pring and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trâpeăng Pring, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Pring (3.1km)
- Phumĭ Sna Kóng (1) (9.6km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khyâng (1) (9.6km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Svay (12.2km)
- Péam Kay (15.3km)
- Phumĭ Samĭt (17.8km)
- Phumĭ Saô Hŭy (19.6km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (2) (20.4km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Khsăch (22.1km)
- Châmlâng Koŭ (1) (25.1km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (5) (27.9km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ândong Sdéch (2) (30.5km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (1) (30.5km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ândong Sdéch (1) (30.5km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (1) (30.8km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Sâr (1) (31km)
- Phumĭ Srê Trav (2) (31.7km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (3) (34.3km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (6) (35.1km)
- Phumĭ Ta Tei (36.8km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Krâlănh (36.8km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (1) (37.3km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (2) (38.1km)
- Kaôh Rŭng (4) (40km)
- Phumĭ Baôy Pisa (2) (41km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (2) (42.3km)
- Phumĭ Véal Pŏăh (2) (42.7km)
- Phumĭ Tanei (44.1km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krâsăng (1) (45.7km)
- Ta Âk (47.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Pring (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srŏk Kiri Sakôr (21.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bœ̆ng Kaôh Toch (44.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Srŏk Batum Sakôr (43.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche du Branle-bas (37.2km)