Traveling Luck for Phnum Prŭm, Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
Where is Phnum Prum?What's around Phnum Prum?
Wikipedia near Phnum Prum
Where to stay near Phnum Prŭm
The timezone in Phnum Prum is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 11.3667°, Longitude. 103.9500°
Satellite map around Phnum Prŭm
Loading map of Phnum Prŭm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phnum Prŭm, in Kaôh Kŏng, Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Péam Lvéa (22km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Chék (27.8km)
- Châmbák Dângkôm (30.1km)
- Phumĭ Thmei (30.1km)
- Vôtt Châmbák (30.3km)
- Phumĭ Béng (30.3km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Krănh (30.7km)
- Phumĭ Varăn (32.3km)
- Phumĭ Kâmpóng Sala (33.2km)
- Phumĭ Péch Ântóng (33.3km)
- Phumĭ Stœ̆ng Chral (36.9km)
- Phumĭ Bântéay Rôkar (37.3km)
- Phumĭ Péam Trêng (39.2km)
- Traeung S'êk (39.4km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Chék (39.5km)
- Phumĭ Âmpĭl (40.2km)
- Phumĭ Kông Chha (1) (40.3km)
- Tadák Pông (40.8km)
- Phumĭ Trâbêk (40.9km)
- Phumĭ Prey Ta Hiĕch (41km)
- Phumĭ Kraôm Pŭk (41.2km)
- Phumĭ Mréch (41.3km)
- Phumĭ Charam (43.1km)
- Phumĭ Prey Trach (43.2km)
- Phumĭ Krăng Kroch (43.2km)
- Phumĭ Kâphĕn (44.9km)
- Trâpeăng Reăng (45.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Khpóng Réab Kirirôm (30.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Kirirôm (19.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Phnum Chivĭt (15.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srŏk Phnum Sruŏch (40.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum Preăh Ângk (52.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Chrâk Phnum Péch Nĭl (43km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Trâpeăng Lôpéang (39.2km)
Airports close to Phnum Prŭm
Pochentong international(PNH), Phnom-penh, Cambodia (164.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Phnum Prŭm
Kampong chhnang, Kompong chnang, Cambodia (195.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.