Traveling Luck for Phumĭ Bei Smau, (CB06), Cambodia
Where is Phumi Bei Smau?What's around Phumi Bei Smau?
Wikipedia near Phumi Bei Smau
Where to stay near Phumĭ Bei Smau
The timezone in Phumi Bei Smau is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 10.7333°, Longitude. 103.6333°
Satellite map around Phumĭ Bei Smau
Loading map of Phumĭ Bei Smau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phumĭ Bei Smau, in (CB06), Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Bei Smau (0km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Rŭng (8.7km)
- Ântóng Sâr (19.6km)
- Phumĭ Poŭthĭ Té (23.5km)
- Phumĭ Bát Tráng (2) (24.7km)
- Phumĭ Kâng Kéng (24.9km)
- Phumĭ Srê Nĕb (24.9km)
- Phumĭ Prâbŏs (25.4km)
- Phumĭ Nésat (26.3km)
- Phumĭ Bát Tráng (1) (27.8km)
- Phumĭ Smăch Dêng (28.4km)
- Chhkê Prŭs (1) (29km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Sab (29.2km)
- Kâmpóng Saôm (30.6km)
- Phumĭ Véal Rénh (30.6km)
- Phumĭ Ângk (30.9km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Thum (31km)
- Phumĭ Péam (1) (31.5km)
- Phumĭ Măk Préng (31.5km)
- Phumĭ O Tœ̆k Thla (31.7km)
- Phumĭ Ta Ŏng (32.2km)
- Phumĭ Bântéay Prei (32.9km)
- Phumĭ Bântéay Prei Kraôm (32.9km)
- Phumĭ Bântéay Prei Leu (32.9km)
- Phumĭ O Trav (32.9km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng S'ŏy Leu (32.9km)
- Prey Nób (33.1km)
- Phumĭ Tuŏl Ting (33.1km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Thla (33.3km)
- Phumĭ Cheung Koŭ (33.5km)
- Phumĭ Véal Thum (33.5km)
- Phumĭ Véal Môn (33.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Phumĭ Bei Smau
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe du Départ (18.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Krŏng Preăh Seihânŭ (30.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Chhâk Kâmpóng Saôm (26km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- O Véal Thum (33.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bœ̆ng Prêk Tób (32.6km)
Airports close to Phumĭ Bei Smau
Pochentong international(PNH), Phnom-penh, Cambodia (265.9km)