Traveling Luck for Phumĭ Kâng Kéng, (CB06), Cambodia
Where is Phumi Kang Keng?What's around Phumi Kang Keng?
Wikipedia near Phumi Kang Keng
Where to stay near Phumĭ Kâng Kéng
The timezone in Phumi Kang Keng is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 10.6000°, Longitude. 103.6500°
Satellite map around Phumĭ Kâng Kéng
Loading map of Phumĭ Kâng Kéng and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phumĭ Kâng Kéng, in (CB06), Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Srê Nĕb (0km)
- Phumĭ Kâng Kéng (0km)
- Phumĭ Prâbŏs (3.1km)
- Phumĭ Bát Tráng (2) (3.1km)
- Phumĭ Smăch Dêng (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Bát Tráng (1) (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Thum (6.2km)
- Phumĭ Poŭthĭ Té (6.8km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Sab (6.8km)
- Phumĭ Ângk (6.9km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Ângkêb (9.8km)
- Phumĭ Péam (1) (11.1km)
- Phumĭ Péam (2) (11.1km)
- Phumĭ O Tœ̆k Thla (12.6km)
- Phumĭ Sala Chăs (12.7km)
- Phumĭ Dong (13km)
- Phumĭ Ta Ŏng (13.7km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Dăm (13.7km)
- Phumĭ Moăt Péam (15.3km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Thla (15.6km)
- Phumĭ Kôki (18.6km)
- Phsar Réam (19.5km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Sab (19.7km)
- Phumĭ Ma U (20.6km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ta Kiĕv Kraôm (20.7km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ta Kiĕv Leu (20.7km)
- Phumĭ Chŏng Phnum (21.4km)
- Phumĭ O Châmnar Leu (21.4km)
- Phumĭ O Châmnar (1) (21.6km)
- Phumĭ Kôki (21.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Phumĭ Kâng Kéng
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chroŭy Kaôh Ântay (21.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Krŏng Preăh Seihânŭ (18.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Réam (17.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srŏk Prey Nób (18.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Blanc (19.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bœ̆ng Thum Ângkêb (11.1km)