Traveling Luck for Phnum Prêk Cha, (CB06), Cambodia
Where is Phnum Prek Cha?What's around Phnum Prek Cha?
Wikipedia near Phnum Prek Cha
Where to stay near Phnum Prêk Cha
The timezone in Phnum Prek Cha is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.5000°, Longitude. 103.6333°
Satellite map around Phnum Prêk Cha
Loading map of Phnum Prêk Cha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phnum Prêk Cha, in (CB06), Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phsar Réam (3.1km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ta Kiĕv Leu (6.1km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ta Kiĕv Kraôm (6.1km)
- Phumĭ Sala Chăs (6.2km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Ta Kiĕv (9.2km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Ângkêb (9.3km)
- Phumĭ Péam (2) (9.8km)
- Phumĭ Dong (11.1km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Rœssei (12.2km)
- Phumĭ Ângk (12.4km)
- Phumĭ Thmâ Thum (12.7km)
- Phumĭ Moăt Péam (13km)
- Phumĭ Péam (1) (13.8km)
- Phumĭ Ta Ŏng (15.4km)
- Phumĭ Bát Tráng (1) (15.5km)
- Phumĭ Smăch Dêng (16.6km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Sab (18km)
- Phumĭ Bát Tráng (2) (18.5km)
- Phumĭ Kâng Kéng (18.8km)
- Phumĭ Srê Nĕb (18.8km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Sab (19.4km)
- Phumĭ Prâbŏs (19.5km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Dăm (19.7km)
- Phumĭ O Tœ̆k Thla (21.7km)
- Phumĭ Kaôh Krâbei (22.3km)
- Phumĭ Ma U (23.3km)
- Phumĭ Poŭthĭ Té (23.5km)
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Thla (24km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chroŭy Kaôh Ântay (4.4km)
Accommodation around Phnum Prêk Cha
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Réam (11.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum Kaôh Ta Thŏn (21.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Blanc (13.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bœ̆ng Thum Ângkêb (9.8km)